Tuesday ski dates are January 6, 13, 20, 27 and February 3, 10
|Tuesday Winter Schedule|
|10:45 classes end|
|11:00 leave for Okemo|
|11:30 bus leaves for Grafton|
|2:45 Grafton skiers return to TGS for hot chocolate|
- Read all materials on Okemo and Grafton.
- Choose a program.
- Fill out the appropriate form (Okemo – 2 sides, Grafton – 2 sides).
- Return to Tammy with your check by Monday, December 8. After that date you will be placed in the Grafton program unless alternative arrangements have been made with Kathy.
- If the program presents a financial hardship, please contact Dan.
- Okemo ambassadors are Kathy, Charlie, and Laurie (contact Kathy with questions).
- If you wish to rent equipment at Okemo, please ask Kathy for a rental form.
- A parent must accompany his/her 1st or 2nd grade skier. Kindergarteners go to Grafton.
- Parents are responsible for finding a chaperone for 3rd -8th graders if they are not accompanying their children to Okemo.
- Parents are responsible for organizing transportation and letting Kathy know who is driving their children to and from Okemo. If there is a change from week to week, Kathy must be informed prior to the day.
- There is a mandatory meeting for all Okemo chaperones in December. TBA
- Grafton ambassadors are Linda and Mary (contact Mary with questions).
- TGS provides bus transportation and teacher chaperones at Grafton Ponds Outdoor Center.
- Parents are welcome to chaperone at Grafton for $30.00 for the season (see form).
All forms need to be in Tammy’s office by Monday, December 8.
Please remember that all TGS students need their own cross country ski equipment to ski at school during PSD.
Limited cross-country rentals are available from TGS. Contact Mary with questions.