Through contributions to the Annual Fund our commitment to integrated, experiential education for the whole child is made possible.
The Annual Fund makes a difference in the School’s daily life – augmenting tuition revenues to pay for salaries, classroom expenses, ongoing maintenance, and support services.
A vigorous annual fund allows a school to support programs and manage tuition growth. The Grammar School tuition only covers 80% of the cost of educating a TGS student. Gifts to the Annual Fund close that 20% gap not covered by tuition.
Your gift to the Annual Fund supports:
- A diverse and enhanced academic curriculum, featuring quality programs in writing, the environment, and visual and performing arts, in small class settings
- Financial aid to more than 45% of our qualified student body
- An outstanding faculty and staff, with an average of 13 years of service at The Grammar School
- A Physical Skills Development program, as well as a year-round, after-school sports programs
- Provision of academic support, social skills and counseling programs
- Computer and communications systems upgrades and enhancements
- Maintenance and improvements to our three school buildings and 60 acre campus